Thursday, March 10, 2011

Six Flags Over Russia


Ok you guys, so my dreams were getting better and better with every one until I FINALLY had a dream that I could remember completely and it's a goodun. This dream happened in two parts, and they were totally awesome. You guys get lots of pictures for this one so enjoy and I'll do my best to explain what's going on in this dream.

Six Flags Over Russia

Besides me in this part of the dream the only other character is Circle the Chili Sniffer


What a lovely bathroom.

Anyway, Cicely and I are at Six Flags Over Texas.


Which if you were wondering are, in order: Spain, France, Mexico, Texas Republic, American Confederacy, and United States of America.

We're running around in Six Flags riding rides here and there but we finally decide that we really want to ride Mr. Freeze. Even though in classic dream logic, while it's Mr. Freeze, it's actually Batman.


This is the entrance to Mr. Freeze at night. This is one of my favorite ride lines in existence. Because if anyone doesn't realize, the line makes up a huge part of the ride, anyone who's even been on Haunted Mansion knows that. But the whole line is set up line an old abandoned ice cream factory, of course done true to Tim Burton Batman style.

As a little background Mr. Freeze is an extremely short ride but the line is always ten million miles long because during the summer when Texas temperatures shoot up into the 100s every day, people seek refuge inside Mr. Freeze because as you might guess, the inside line is freezing. In this case when Circle and I get inside, there is no line at all, not a single person. So we run through the line and we run for a very long time because where there are normally long lines, there are really long hallways.


This is the line right at the double loading track, in the top left corner you can kind of see Mr. Freeze sitting at his control panel. Anyway, Circle and I get into the left loading lane.

We finally run into the loading dock and Mr. Freeze who would normally be at his control panel is ENORMOUS and is completely frozen over, stuck on the wall. He breaks free from the ice and it's super loud and super scary and Cicely and I are about to run when Mr. Freeze talks to us.


"Excuse me ladies, I just have to get to my control panel."

We finally get to load onto the track as soon as Victor gets to his control panel and instead of the normal track cars we get into a rocket ship that looks a lot like this.


But instead of an antennae on the end it's got a glass dome. Where Cicely's face is perfectly framed...She has a round head, that's why we call her Circle. That and when you type Cicely into an iPhone it changes it to Circle.

As we get read to take off along the track a voice comes over the loudspeaker and says "Rocket, ready to launch," and we shoot into the air and make a little parabola, then the voice comes back, "Rocket, ready to launch," and we make a little parabola going the other direction, and all of a sudden we're extremely high in the air.


By the way, this is normal Mr. Freeze track.

As we're falling, I'm suddenly just a presence outside of the rocket and I see Circle's face, and only her disembodied face in the perfect circle of the glass dome and as we descend she keeps hitting her face on the glass, and keeps yelling, "Ow! Ow! OW!" Even in the context of the dream it was really funny, and when I tried telling her about it the other day I was laughing so hard I could barely stop long enough to tell her what happened.

Then I think I either woke up or the dream just switched because now I'm in...


Russia!

So here I am in Russia and I'm with my mommy.


That's my mommy :)

Anyway we're walking around in Russia and we come upon something that looks a lot like a terrace farm but covered in snow with small little houses halfway embedded into the snow.


It looked a lot like this, but if you care, in my dream we were looking at it from the other side and it was completely covered with snow instead of partially.

As we come up to one of the houses, my mom goes, "This is where the Heilners are moving to." Which was a little awkward because my mom is a grammar nazi and everyone knows that you don't end a sentence with a preposition.


Yeah...

Anyway, one of my friends, Spencer is moving to Russia, or at least his family is, he's actually at college right now, so yeah. But the Heilners, (his family) were supposedly supposed to all fit into this little white cube on this terrace farm...in Russia...


Spencer...

My mom and I go inside this little house and as it turns out, this house is freaking huge on the inside, (at least compared to what it looked like). Sort of like the tents used at the Quidditch World Cup, which is par for the course considering how much Spencer likes Harry Potter. So we look around for a while until we finally decide to go for a jog over some snowy mountains. We're running for a while and I look to my left and see a big open lake with some glaciers and icebergs floating around in it.


It looked a lot like this, except the water was clear and you could see completely through it to the bottom...and there weren't polar bears.

I looked in the bottom of the lake as we're running and there are little depressions in the ground of the lake where there apparently used to be glaciers. Don't ask me how that makes sense. So point it out to my mom and for some reason it's really creeping me out, and then I see something...


Not a happy friendly polar bear...

but a zombie...


Hey look! It's my horse, Undead Paul!


Hey look! It's my other horses, flaming War, Pestilence and his scary ocular bleeding, Famine with his obnoxious locusts, and Death, whom causes zombie heads to explode! This has nothing to do with my dream, I just like my horses of the apocalypse.

Anyway, I point out this zombie to my mom.

Me: Uh, Mom, there's a zombie over there.
Mom: There aren't any zombies.
Me: ...it's right there.
Zombie: *crawling at a pretty fast pace over the mountain...it also has no head*
Me: Mom, it's coming! It's really fast!
Mom: There's no zombie!
Zombie: *almost gets to me*

And I wake up.

My Interpretation

- Mr. Freeze probably comes from me and Cicely talking about how she's never been on Mr. Freeze before because it scares her. This hasn't been a recent conversation but we have it a lot.

- The Heilners in Russia just comes from lots of discussion about when the Heilners were moving and they were very unsure for a long time where they were moving and when they finally settled on Russia, it was a surprise.

- The zombie again comes from Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, which begs the question...


Well put, Philosoraptor.


R.I.P. Undead Paul...he was a loyal steed until the end...his...second end...I guess.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

The Heilners are moving to Russia? Why in crap? That seems a random, cold, and like a bad political atmosphere to actually want to be in.
Mr. Freeze was scary the first time I saw it because watching the car go is like a disappearing act. One second it's there, the next it's not.

Post a Comment

 

Winception... Design by Insight © 2009
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates